Sunday, July 6

Quack Quack

Ok, so now I officially owe Debbie H. an apology. We took a duck tour. Yes, I the anti-duck not only took the duck tour, but it was premeditated duck tour trip (it had to be--those things sell out way in advance!). Pam, Tim, Adam, and I headed to the Museum of Science for a 10:30 drive/boat trip around the city. Ensign X was our captain aboard the tour, and the excursion was more informative than cheesy (although Pam and Tim thought Boston was a wee bit egotistical in its constant boasting of being the "first" and the "best" in everything). It's really fun to play tourist in your own town. I learned a few new things about the city, and I would tell you what, but I've forgotten them already (blame the baby brain!). A great introduction to the city, I'd recommend it to folks coming to Boston for the first time (although I think going on it once was enough for me).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home