Wednesday, June 25

A Good Day After All

I think low expectations are what make for an excellent birthday. The carpet was installed and it looks mighty fine. The painters started (exterior, so no disruption to our lives). I got lots of phone calls and e-mails from friends, chocolates from Hannah, flowers from Adam, a banana cake from Shannon, a pile of presents that I'll open tomorrow morning when Adam's here (it's no fun opening presents by yourself!), and the most amazing massage at Body and Soul (they have this contraption that they use for pregnant women that cradles the belly so I was actually able to lie down. I think I need one of those for the house. Even if you're not pregnant, if you live in this part of the world go there! Make sure Natalie does your massage). Even Brown Brown gave some celebratory kicks! If this is old age, I'll take it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home