Thursday, June 12

The Good Thing About Blogging

Sometimes I feel like I'm blogging in a vacuum. I took down the comments section awhile ago, because my obsessive personality had me checking them way too often. I found I was unproductive, just coming back to see if anyone had anything to say. So I removed them. But lately blogging has been great because I feel like there are real people on the other side of this computer. I've been e-mailed great suggestions on baby books to read, tipped off on new Peeps coming out, and given lots of encouragement about this whole baby thing both from people I know from far away and people I've never met, but I feel like I know (thanks to folks such as Caryn, Anne, Jennifer, Diana). Just wanted to say thanks to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home