Wednesday, June 11

Counting Down

I'm at the point where I'm starting to count down the days till September 10th instead of counting up on how far along I am. Now that I'm in the home stretch--the third trimester--it's all starting to feel a bit close. Pregnancy Weekly has this nifty little calendar, so I can keep track exactly: "This is day number 189 and you're 27 weeks pregnant! You have 91 days or 13 weeks left, and are 67% of the way there. Baby's age since conception is 175 days or 25 weeks." Ninety-one days seems like nothing! Which means I should be worrying that we haven't even started getting prepare. No crib, no diapers, no idea on what we'll be doing with a tiny, crying newborn (I've been neglecting the baby reading). However, since I worry so easily these days (it takes pretty much next to nothing to set off those pregnancy hormones) and it gets me completely stressed out, we've delegated all worrying to Adam. He's now in charge of worrying about the house repairs, setting things up, and what not. With him doing the worrying, I may actually be able to get a few things accomplished. Although, I'm a little worried that he isn't doing enough worrying... We may have to work on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home