Thursday, August 21

The Return of Comments

If you recall, once upon a time, I had comments on my site. I took them down because I found I was compulsively checking them while at work. Well, I'm not going to be working for a while, so I decided to experiment with putting them back up. It may take a try or two for me to get these working right, so if they're not working for a bit, just be patient with me. If I find I'm still compulsive about it, they may go away again. Also, just so you all know, I have no qualms about being a comments nazi. After all, this is my blog and there is no freedom of speech here. If your comment rubs me the wrong way (it's irrelevant or mean spirited), off it will go! But for now, comment away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home