Wednesday, June 9

Disappointing the MBAs

At Adam's section graduation party last night, I was told that my blog is less interesting now that I don't mock the MBAs. I do feel bad that I've let them down in this way, but frankly MBAs just don't seem as worthy of my attention these days: I find Doodles infinitely more interesting than the MBAs. Of course, when you think about it, Doodles isn't all that different from an HBS student. Doodles likes to keep odd hours, he throws temper tantrums when things don't go exactly his way, he's always absolutely certain about whatever it is he's doing, and he has a thing for b*reasts. Low blows? Perhaps, but since Adam's class graduates tomorrow, I have to sneak in what I can. I've promised some of his classmates to do one final send up so look for a graduation summary next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home