Wednesday, August 25

I Was Thinking of a Lion Outfit

I'm a liberal person. I believe people should be free to do pretty much whatever they want to do. However, there is something so horribly wrong and so horribly irresponsible about this that I don't even know where to begin. Who allows their child to dress in a costume like this? Doodles will be some animal, preferably a cuddly one, this year. And we'll be steering clear of families that dress their kids in this. (Hey, I should send Doodles trick or treating this year! Think of all the candy I'd get!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. OMG... who in world would actually think of dressing their kid in that. I can see it now: mommy, I want to be a ho for halloween. AND... I remember when my brother and I went out dressed as tweety bird and sylvester the cat. Who knew we could have gone out as the ho and her pimp!

too funny!

9:43 AM  
Blogger RUbirdie said...

OH MY! I have never seen anything like that...
I have no words. For once.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home