Wednesday, September 22

"It is foolish to pluck out one's hair for sorrow..."

I now know how those haircutting places get away with charging $15 to cut an infant/toddler's hair. If Doodles grew as fast as his hair does, well he'd easily be the youngest player on... okay so I don't know my basketball teams so insert the name of a good basketball team here. So the other night I went after him with a scissors. As he sat in his booster seat eating dinner (Adam fed him), I tried to trim his locks. Oy. You know that dorky kid in school--and every school has one--who smells funny and his hair just looks all wrong and no one wants to sit near him? Well, that's my son (okay, so he only smells bad certain times of the day, but work with me here, people!). Doodles, I apologize. Next time, we either invest in a Flowbee or I shell out the $15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home