Wednesday, October 13

What Goes On That I Don't Know About?

[Warning: This may be TMI for those without kids; those with kids are used to this] Adam was giving Doodles his bath the other night while I was on my computer. "Ugh," he called to me. "We've got a floater!"

From the next room I called, "Bleah! Well, start refilling the tub!"

Adam pauses for a moment. "Really? It's just a small one."

I stop at typing at this point. "Um, hello? It's fecal matter. In my son's bath. You know, the little guy who likes to drink his bath water? Refill the bath tub."

I hear a deep sigh, and finally, the sound of a child being put on the bath rug. I came in to check and couldn't help but squeeze that adorable bubble-covered tushie. But it makes me wonder: what he does with Doodles when I'm not around? I think some things are better left unknown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home