Wednesday, February 2

Feeding the Addiction

tap tap tapHow am I posting mid-day, you might be asking. I tend to be a late night poster, once the Doodles is safely off to bed. Well, Doodles got a present today from my mother. And suddenly, I can bring my laptop out and get work done, because there are no little hands begging for my keyboard. I'm not sure how healthy it is to feed Doodles's addiction, but hey, if it buys me five minutes of peace, I'm all for it. The computer is old and doesn't work too well. It does have Windows 95 on it. As soon as Doodles figures out that a computer turned off isn't that interesting, then I'll plug it in for him. However, at the rate he's going, I think that won't be for another few years.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

soon he'll be a blogging fanatic!

i LOVE the look of your site. so serene...so pretty.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Will Doodles be ready to write his novel for NaNoWriMo? I know he has a story to tell!

7:15 PM  
Blogger RUbirdie said...

That is so funny. My kids are always trying to get their hands on mine. It's too new though. I guard it with my life.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home