Wednesday, November 2

Peeps! Peeps!

Hannah brought her new boyfriend over for brunch last Sunday. Hannah is one of my favorite people and I enjoy spending time with her, and it has nothing to do with the fact that she brings me Peeps. My brother-in-law often brings me Peeps, too. I'm quite fond of my brother-in-law as well.

"You have everyone trained! Halloween rolls around and they all think, 'Must bring Jenny Peeps!'" Adam said.

"I haven't trained them well enough," I complained. "Because at Valentine's Day, fourth of July, Christmas, and Easter, they should all think 'Must bring Jenny Peeps!' as well."

Some of my other favorite people don't bring me Peeps. And while all favorite people are created equal, those who bring Peeps are more equal than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home