Wednesday, April 12

Wake Up, Mommy!

This post was originally written at 2:47 a.m. last Thursday.

I'm pretty sure this is what Sweetie Pie is thinking right now: Hi Mom. I'm awake. Did you notice? I'm not just awake, but I'm Awake. Oh, hell, who are we kidding? I'm AWAKE! AWAKE, AWAKE, AWAKE! La, la, la, la, AWAKE! Entertain me, please. I mean now. STOP CLOSING YOUR EYES! Yes, I may have wormed my way into your bed, but now you must keep those eyes open and MAKE ME HAPPY! No, I don't know what will make me happy. That's your department. Take me for a walk. I don't care that this is Miami Beach in the wee hours and you're in pajamas. Yeah, that's it. Put me in the mei tai. What, the balcony? I want to go out. I want to par-tay! Mom, didn't you hear this is South Beach, where the party never ends? And I don't just mean the party in my pants that I'm currently working on. Oh, I like this. You walking back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth... Ha ha ha! This is funny! I'm just going to look at you with my big wide eyes and laugh and laugh! Because this is so much fun! Oh, I could do this for hours. Ha ha ha! And I think I will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home