Wednesday, March 29

Peter Piper Picked a Birthday

My father, Peter, who celebrates his double-Larry Bird birthday today, is now twice the age of Adam, who is only a single-Larry Bird old (I just checked my blog to see if I have the original reference to the Larry Bird birthday, but this is actually something that occurred in my pre-blog days! I didn't realize I had a life pre-blog, but there you go! Apparently I didn't just pop into existence four and a half years ago). As Peter said, Adam may be half his age at this moment, but from here on out the gap narrows and Adam will start to catch up with him. Of course, it's been nine years since I was half the age of my father (you do the math), so it's really all been there done that. Oh well. Happy birthday anyway, Peter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home