Wednesday, March 22

Too Busy Eating to Sleep

It's official: the diet of my not-quite-seven-month-old daughter now stratosphericly eclipses the diet of my now-over-two-and-a-half-year-old son. Let's examine:

Sweetie Pie: loves her mashed avocados
Doodles: loves his Veggie Booty
Sweetie Pie: can't get enough of her mashed bananas
Doodles: can't get enough of his Veggie Booty
Sweetie Pie: gets giddy when she's gnawing on a pear in her baby safe feeder
Doodles: gets giddy when he's allowed to have Veggie Booty for breakfast
Sweetie Pie: devours baby food peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, apricots, rice cereal, and oatmeal.
Doodles: devours Veggie Booty (and never did take to that baby food)
Sweetie Pie: eats bread! She really eats bread! We were at a restaurant with her and I didn't have food for her, so I fed her pieces of my bread and SHE ATE IT!
Doodles: eats Veggie Booty. We were at a restaurant with him and I didn't have food for him, so I ransacked my car till I found an old pack of Goldfish and I bribed him to stay seated while we ate with promises of a cookie after.

My little Moon Pie. She can really pack it in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home