Wednesday, September 20

Weaner

Oh, but she is a clever little monkey. I'm not sure if I should be impressed by her will and determination or frustrated by, well, her will and her determination. I think it's a little of both.

Basically, in the battle between the Pie and the Br*east, the Pie is winning, 1-0. She has managed, in the process of weaning, to actually increase the number of times she's feeding. She's gone from four feeds a day to five feeds a day. How has she done that, you ask? By the sheer power of those little lungs, the fire in her crankiness, and the exhaustion of the mommy.

I am so not into the toddler nursing thing. I'm really going to be bummed at the teenager nursing thing. Which is where, I'm pretty sure, she's leading me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home