Wednesday, May 2

From the Huh? File

From the other room...
D: Heeeelp! Helllp!
I walk in and see his T-shirt halfway off but stuck over his head.
Me: What are you doing?
D: I need help taking this off.
Me: I see that. But what are you doing?
Doodles succeeds in getting the shirt off and proceeds to start taking off his pants.
D:I'm taking off my clothes, but not my underwear.
Me: Why?
D: Because that way I won't have problems with a lot of stuff.

And then on another occasion:
D: I don't poop anymore.
Me: What?
D: I don't poop anymore. I just hold it in till I don't have to poop anymore.
Me: Sweetie, that's not healthy. When you have to poop, you should go to a potty and poop.
D: No. When I'll just hold it in until my belly is filled up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Soup said...

So true, keeping your underwear on can save you lots of trouble. A full belly of poop, though? Not so much.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home