Tuesday, April 28

Here Come the Brides

Jasmine is over for a play date. The car ride back to the house consisted of this:

Me: Okay, Pie, let Jasmine slide into the car first.
Jasmine: No, I'm Pie! She's Jasmine!
Pie: Yeah! I'm Jasmine! We changed our names because we're getting married.
Jasmine: Yeah, we're getting married.
Pie: Yes. I'm going to be the bride, and you are going to be the bride.
Jasmine: Yeah. And Doodles will marry Belle [Jasmine's seven-year-old sister, of whom Doodles is fond].
Pie: Yes! And Jenny will marry Adam--
Jasmine: No! Jenny will marry my mommy.
Pie: Right! And my daddy will marry your daddy!

If that's not a quadruple wedding for the tabloids, I don't know what is. Adam is going to look darling in an A-line dress. Or should he go Empire with his small waist? Decisions, decisions. All of which, I know, will be made by Pie.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the invite.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home