Friday, December 7

I'm starting to think that it's not a good sign when I sit down at the black jack table and the dealer says, "Hey Downtown," and then I call to the pit boss, "Hey Greg, I need tracking," and he calls back, "Don't worry, Jenny, I saw ya and got ya down." But I'm still running pretty close to even, and it's sucking up a lot of my off time. Last night of serious gambling, since it's back to F.C. tomorrow (tonight?). A bit o' black jack, some $3.95 steak and eggs, and a bit more black jack to round out my night. Off to bed. May not be able to do much updating while I'm at the warehouse, as all four waves are here and working the next few nights, which means competition for the computers may be fierce. But, while tomorrow night is the first night for wave 4 (wait, I mean tonight), we're close to gone. Focus on the candy. Remember the candy (who can name that reference?).

I sure hope that guy's showered between last shift and tonight's shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home