Wednesday, December 5

Break 1
In our stand-up, they asked, "Does everyone know about the eleventh hour? If you don't raise your hand." I, along with the rest of the Seattle crew and a few other did. "Tonight Associates must work a mandatory eleventh hour. I.A.s [Integrity Associates, because apparently "temp" is no longer p.c.] are strongly encouraged to work the eleventh hour." The Seattle folks were not happy and we asked if the bus back to the Nugget would wait for us. We were told that Seattle folks were strongly, strongly encouraged to work the extra hour and that we could get rides home with the team leads who have cars, but they couldn't make us work the extra hour. I didn't grow up in the Reagan years and learn nothing: I just said no.

More gifts I don't want: poems by Jewel, The History of Torture, Death Scenes

It's Friday, it's Friday. Tonight, I shall have my bloody mary at the blackjack table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home