Friday, December 7

Pam and Tim are engaged! Yeah, yeah, yeah! That was the best news I've heard in a long, long time. Was so excited when she called, even in my exhausted, blurry state.

Other than that, just trying to make it till next Wednesday morning. Saw Monsters, Inc. again last night (didn't have a whole lot of movie choices). There going to start adding in outtakes to the film on December 7th, which I find pretty annoying. But I'll see them all when they're put on the DVD. That's definitely one to own. Anyway, been doing a bit o' gambling--I'm down about $5. Not too shabby for how many hours of entertainment it's given me (and the free drinks; have I mentioned the free drinks?). Bowled tonight over at the Hilton, but I was so beat I only stayed for one game. A nap revived me and now I'm getting ready to go downstairs and hit the black jack tables again. Digging those black jack tables!

Only five more days. I can do this for five more days. Can't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home