Wednesday, March 19

Don't Mess with a Hungry Jenny

Bread and Circus is a local grocery store owned by Whole Foods, which of course means that it is filled with expensive yet wholesome foods. So we can call it a lapse due to pregnancy brain, because I told Adam that on my way home, I'd stop by Bread and Circus and grab something for dinner. I walked into the grocery store thinking, "Sucker! I'm hungry and I'm pregnant and I'm going to clean this store out!" I could just see Adam's face as I walked in with the four bags of junk food I was going to buy. Mmmmm. Double Stuf Oreos. Peeps. Nutella. Of course, this is a Whole Foods Market. No Oreos, no peeps, no nutella. The closest I could get was those stupid fruit-sweetened cookies that won't come close to making me happy. I came home with nothing but a bag of cheese and olives. It was a sad day in my life. You can be sure I won't be going to Bread and Circus again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home