Saturday, April 5

One Sneaks In

So, I have a friend--who shall remain nameless--who I have referred to in this weblog as "my friend who is not a CWIT." Last night, it became official. "My friend who is not a CWIT" shall now officially be known as "the CWIT who is my friend." All evidence is pointing solidly in the direction that she has succumbed to the HBS ways and is now embracing her status as CWIT. The turning point in this transformation? When she said to me last night, "Well, if I get pregnant, I'll have a planned c-section, because that way they can do a tummy tuck at the same time." And after I laughed at her, she said, "Seriously, you'll ask your doctor if that's possible, right? I mean, it's the same scar." And I won't put in the other CWIT comment as it referred to the procedure-that-shall-not-be-named (utter the word around me, and it will be the last word you'll say to me--or to anyone for that matter), and I think most of my readers are too sensitive to read it.

For the record, no, I will not ask my doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home