Monday, March 31

The Biggest Danger of Pregnancy

I subscribe, of course, to a number of pregnancy e-mails and visit sites that tell me all sorts of informative things about my fetus such as, "March 31: Early toenail development." But today, I got the doozy of all e-mails from Baby Center that went through the normal list of "Do vaginal infections during pregnancy need treatment?" and "Find out what your baby's doing right now" only to scroll down and be hit with "How can I protect myself and my unborn child against bioterrorist threats?" This is what I need to be worrying about now? I need to know that Anthrax is okay (penicillin is not dangerous to a fetus) but small pox a definite no-no? Gee thanks. I'll add that to my list of things to obsess about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home