Wednesday, May 4

New Discoveries

Many Doodle stories are ones I won't blog. A few that I find very amusing, I'll send around in an e-mail to friends. I think that some things are just a little too personal. This is actually one of them, however I'm so annoyed at my child for not sleeping, I've decided to take my revenge by telling this story so that if you meet him someday in the future, you can say, "Oh, I remember the time you..."

Adam gets up with Doodles every morning. Doodles is often good about independent play, but not great. He loves to be read to over and over and over again. So the other morning, Adam was in the kitchen making coffee and getting himself breakfast and he heard Doodles making his "I'm very busy noises," this sort of little hum he makes when he's thoroughly enmeshed in some project.

Adam peeks out the kitchen to check to see what Doodles is up to. And he spies him sitting on the floor behind the dining room table. Doodles is quite involved so Adam comes out to further investigate, only to discover that Doodles has removed his pajama pants, undone part of his diaper, and is happily, um, discovering himself. Unsure of what to say and a little worried that the morning poop could come at any moment, Adam exclaimed, "So, what do you have there?" Possibly not the best question, but it was what came out at the moment. Adam let Doodles, um, play a little longer and then got him up to get him dressed.

See, Doodles. This is what you drive your mother to when you don't nap. Take this as a cautionary tale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni said...

WAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home