Wednesday, February 15

Look What I've Got!

We've entered the phase of the vocal child. In the middle of the Barnes and Noble cafe, Doodles announced, in his outdoor voice, "I tooted!" I did manage to get an "Excuse me!" out of him. Mind you, this doesn't bother me, but I'm curious and fearful to see where this leads. Especially as his new discovery is a body part that usually goes undiscussed: nipples.

Doodles: What's this?
Adam: Those are your nipples.
Doodles: Nipples?
Adam: Nipples.
Doodles: Nipples! Nipples! Nipples!
I enter the room to get some clothes for Sweetie Pie.
Doodles: Mommy, I have nipples!
Me: Yes, honey, you do have nipples.
Doodles, pointing: Mommy has nipples, too.
Me: Yes, I do.
Doodles: Nipples! Nipples!

And a nipple to all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni said...

Ha! Ella likes to play with her nipples while saying "tweak..tweak!"

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home