Wednesday, August 22

Should We Start His Therapy Now?


I asked Doodles to make a card for his grandmother's birthday.He was happy to comply--the kids likes art (although Pie is obsessed with making pictures). He painted this card, and I said, "I love the bold use of colors!"

He replied, "Yeah. Do you know what it is?"

"No, I don't. Do you want to tell me?"

Doodles nodded vigorously. "It's a dead body." [Pause] "The inside of a dead body."

Of course. Note to Adam: Hide the kitchen knives.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roni said...

Y'know...Ella was on a death kick for awhile. It is a great use of bold colors!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Dave Soup said...

I knew what it was immediately ;}

1:17 AM  
Blogger Jennifer S. Brown said...

And what does *your* therapist say about that? :-)

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home