Wednesday, October 10

Talk Talk

Because this blog isn't complete without random conversations of my children:

Me: So, Pie, what did you do at school today?
Pie: Um, crackers.
Me: You ate crackers. What else did you do?
Pie: Peppers.
Me: You ate some peppers. Anything else? Did you play on the playground?
Pie: Um, orange.
Me: Yes, that's right. Your teacher did mention you had crackers, peppers, and oranges for snack. Who did you play with at school?
Pie: Crackers. Watch Super Why now?

Doodles: How do you spell smart?
Adam: S
Doodles: (writes S) ... What else?
Adam: M
Doodles: (writing) I always write my Ms like Ws.
Adam: Oh yeah, you write them upside down?
Doodles: Yes. I need to go to M class. At M class they'd teach me how to write upper case M and lower case m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home