Wednesday, November 7

Peas from Completely Different Pods

In Pie's classroom, they had color week last week. Monday was red day, Wednesday was blue day, and Friday was green day.

You know of course that Friday morning, I was blaring Green Day. I couldn't get it out of my head. And this, my friends, is where we see the inherent differences in my children's personalities.

Me: Wow, listen to those drums, Doodles!
Doodles: I don't like those drums.
Doodles puts his hands over his ears, walks into the playroom, shuts the door. I discover later that he's doing puzzles in there. Pie runs up to me.
Pie: I love Green Day! Dance, Mommy, dance!!
Pie immediately begins shaking her tush and spinning around.

Can you say lonely guy working in his science lab on Saturday nights? Can you say Mom and Dad getting calls at 3 a.m. to pick up their daughter from jail? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home