Wednesday, April 23

Matzah Mush of a Mind

Some weeks I really have nothing to say, and I have to scramble for something to write. This week there's plenty to write about, and I'm still scrambling for something to write, because Adam's at the Red Sox game, which means I had to put the kids to sleep. I have no patience for putting the kids to sleep. None. Because the ritual goes on and on and on and on...

Today broke 80 degrees. Our house is quite warm. And still Pie needs her slippers, her vest, and her sweater on. Hood up, please. Where are her mittens? Is her watch in her pocket? She needs more trains to sit on the heater next to her. Wipes! She needs two wipes. On the heater. Why? I have no clue. Oh, what! She needs to use the potty. And--damn!--the look of pure sinister when she actually does pee. Finally, she goes to bed. But the whole process takes about forty-five minutes at the end of the day, when I'm done. I mean done. So all rational thought has left me and it's Passover, which means I can't even indulge in a little M&M therapy. Matzah therapy? Just not quite the same ring to it.

[Note: Blogger seems to be having some issues posting images tonight--they'll be here tomorrow]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home