Thursday, November 13

Potty Talk

I'm sitting at my computer. I hear a child in the bathroom. He's singing. He's telling himself stories. He's humming. La la la la la.
Me: Make sure you wipe really, really well after you poop.
Doodles: [silent for a moment, then, with true curiosity in his voice]: How did you know I was pooping!

I'm just magic like that I guess.

On a related note: I think I've set a bad precedent. Pie was having her morning constitutional and of course that's when Doodles decided he had to go RIGHT NOW, REALLY BADLY, I MEAN IT, I CAN'T WAIT! So I let him pee in the shower. Anyone want to bet when/where he's gonna want to pee tomorrow morning? Maybe we should buy stock in the tub cleaner now...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home