Wednesday, February 11

Good Enough

I had these visions. I'd write up a series of interesting, witty, and thought-provoking posts and schedule them to appear while I was gone. I was going to whip up fresh cookies to have on the flight for the kids. I was going to clean completely, take out the trash, pack up boxes, and have things organized for the move when I got back. I was going to create beautiful travel journals for the kids to write in. I was going to find the perfect Israeli-themed book to take with me.

I did take out the trash.

And really that's good enough. I am making my kids some kick ass playlists for their lovely new-to-them iPods. How many of the other kids are going to have both SteveSongs and Beastie Boys on their playlists?

So we're off. I'll have my iPhone, but it'll have an Israeli SIM card, so it'll be cost prohibitive to just send photos and posts willy nilly, but whenever I can find wifi to log into, I'll be sure to send some photos and brief posts here.

Otherwise, I'll have a lot to say when we get back!

Happy trails to us!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home