Monday, February 2

Pie Will Be Pie

In the car, on the way home from picking up Doodles and playing in the playground (our one nice day! And tonight it starts to snow again):

Me: Don't forget, I pick the dinner tonight.
[I got tired of the fights and the unfinished dinners and the demands for different food, so from now on, I pick dinner and they eat or not--their choice.]
Pie: I want to pick dinner!
Me: Nope! I'm going to do it.
Pie: I'm all done with this family.
Me: Okay. What family would you like?
Pie: I don't know. You pick.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

We'd take her. Especially at dinner time!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

How about I leave her and the boy with Adam and you take me. I eat even more than she does!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home