Saturday, December 8

Happy birthday, Sweetie! Promise next year I'll be in the same city as you for your birthday.

I didn't think it was scientifically possible, but it's true--last night was longer than usual. Somewhere between 9:42 p.m. and midnight, an extra two hours and 27 minutes were snuck in.

All four waves are here. The break room is a madhouse, and I now have to wait for a computer.

The make-me-gag gift card of the night: on the book It Takes a Village by Hilary Rodham Clinton, "Children are precious. If you teach them well they can change the world. Never underestimate your powers as a parent."

Why are there so many matchbooks in my pocket? Adam, how many times have I told you to stop picking up matchbooks where ever you go? We have plenty. We have enough to get us through about hundred power outages, at least. You've got to stop this nasty habit.

Oh, and I did not detect any shower action happening between last Tuesday and now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home