Saturday, December 8

Success! The ice cream vending machine has been refilled. I have not only an ice cream sandwich, but a neopolitan one, and it's one of those cool vending machines that uses a vacuum to suck the ice cream up.

I was going for a personal best the past hour, and I missed. My best is 33 presents in an hour, and I only did 32 last hour. However, we are out of DVD sleeves (oh joy), which slows me down considerable.

An odd gift grouping: The Best of George Harrison, Manhattan Unfurled (drawings of the skyline of NY), and Miles Davis: Complete in a Silent Way Sessions.

Honest-to-goodness, real-live, I'm-not-making-this-up gift cards for a set of presents (rather bland presents, I might add):

Card 1: Amazon, your Customer Service is getting pretty lousy. Merry Christmas, [name]. Love, [name]
Card 2: Amazon, your gift process is lousy too. You said I could write one note and have it put on each package, but you lied. Merry Christmas, [name]. Love, [name]
Card 3: Amazon, what the hell is the deal with selling cars? What are you trying to do, create your own nation? And you're still not even making a profit, for God's sake! Merry Christmas, [name]. Love, [name].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home