Thursday, July 18

Okay, the movers are coming at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning, so this is most likely my last official Blog on my Seattle home computer. As soon as I'm done with this, I'm going to pack my lovely flat-screened monitor, ergonomic keyboard, and DSL-connected computer and start using my hand-me-down laptop. When the movers are done in the morning, we'll get in Adam's air-conditioner-free car and hit the road. We'll be headed first to Wilson, Wyoming, to visit my aunt and uncle, and then we'll be driving more or less aimlessly to get to Boston by about July 29th or so.

I'm feeling emotional today, and I imagine it will only get worse. There's no point in describing it here--everyone knows how much I'll miss them and how much I'll long for Seattle. So no more. Not for now. Now, I'll just keep packing.

Bye from Seattle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home