Tuesday, July 16

Say That to My Blog
Thanks so much to Grant for showing me that fast and easy way to throw up a comments link (and thanks to BlogOut for making is so darn easy!). So now instead of e-mailing me your witty asides and criticisms of what I've posted, you may post it yourself for the world to read. Have at it!

Not Procrastinating
By the way, I really am packing. I'm not sitting here in front of my computer working on my Blog. No, not me. Uh uh, no way.

Four Days and Counting
Hard to believe my Seattle life is almost at an end. I'm really trying not to think about it. My friends have been so awesome: throwing us bbqs, making photo albums for us, giving us stuff for our road trips, bringing us food while we pack. In return, I think what we're going to do is sneak out of town and not say good-bye. Seriously! Good-bye is too difficult and too final. I'd rather leave as if I were going on vacation. I mean, I will be back. Soon. Often. Really. No good-byes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home