Wednesday, July 10

We're going home today, we're going home! Yeah! I'm so excited to start getting stuff done again. We did go to Sherwin Williams yesterday to start looking at colors (how excited was I when I saw they carry Martha Stewart colors!). We signed the purchase and sale agreement on the house and put down 10%. Now we have to finalize the mortgage and do lots of nitpicky stuff (utilities, DSL, phones, etc.) while packing up and shutting things off at home. I've even already changed my zip code in amy Amazon.com Movie Showtimes so that it displays Arlington/Boston movies. We're getting closer... Although I still don't know what we're going to do for those 10 days. We're back to thinking maybe we will drive across country in his car and do a little sightseeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home