Saturday, April 5

Aw Shucks

Let's just admit that flattery gets you everywhere in this world. And so I am adding a link to Michael, a soon-to-be Wharton student who also shall wear the badge of "an ok MBA," a term I'm sure he deserves because it sounds like his wife (and I use the term wife, because he does not mention her by name) is just the type of woman to start the Anti-CWIT club at Wharton, spreading the news that we spouses have actual identities and that pussy power is not a force to be reckoned with. (I know, I know, you're thinking what's up with that? I won't say the procedure-that-shall-not-be-named, but I'll use the word "pussy." It's my blog, dammit, I make the rules. You don't like them, go start your own blog.) Good luck, Michael. You're going to need it, big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home