Wednesday, March 10

My Turn, at Last

Every year HBS puts out a Survival Guide for incoming students. When I initially read it, I was horrified (see under Married Life here). Well, they're looking for volunteers to write pieces for the next guide (such as Female Partner Perspective, An International Perspective, A Two-Year Career, Choosing a School for your Child, etc.). When the announcement went out, I thought better of it and kept my mouth shut. However, we got a second e-mail this morning saying that most of the essays had been claimed but... a Female Perspective still needed a writer. I figured it was fate, so I claimed it. Now, to tell the world what it's like to be a female partner in 500 to 1000 words. Heh heh. I think I'm up for the challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home