Wednesday, April 7

A Well Dressed Doodles

After complaining to Doodles day care teacher about the cost of baby clothes (individually they're not so bad, but the way Doodles spits up, he goes through a lot of outfits. Well, he goes through a lot of outfits at day care. At home, I let him just hang out in spit-up covered clothes). She suggested eBay. Duh! Why hadn't I thought of that? I bought maternity clothes there; why not Doodles' clothes? So I checked it out. I am an eBay machine. I spent $54.84 (that includes all shipping costs) for 49 pieces of clothing (no I did not have 49 auctions going; I bid on lots). And some of them are mighty fine! Of course, with my luck, Doodles will have a growth spurt before this lovely spring-like weather warms up and he'll shoot right past these clothes, but, hey, if he can wear a quarter of them, we've saved a lot of money. I got the first batch today. Sooo cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home