Wednesday, June 21

Moooooo!

At Sweetie Pie's nine month doctor's appointment, the doc told me I could put Pie on whole milk at 11 1/2 months. I'm not sure when I'll wean here from br*eastfeeding, but you can sure as hell bet that I'm not going to pump one single day more than I absolutely have to. I figure that Pie will be in day care 15 times between now and when she turns 11 1/2 months. Given that she drinks 12 ounces during the day care day, that's 180 more ounces that I need, plus about another 12 ounces to have on hand in the freezer for those days when Adam needs to put Sweetie to bed and I'm not home. I currently have 30 1/4 ounces stored in my freezer, which means I need another 161 3/4 ounces. Estimating that I pump about 6 ounces at a time, that comes out to 27 more times pumping, 27 more times before I am free, free, free! of that evil chomping udder-inducing machine!

Not that I'm counting, or anything. (I guess all those word problems in elementary school math did pay off!)

1 Comments:

Blogger RUbirdie said...

The light at the end of the tunnel. I was like that with the whole b*feeding thing too. I never really enjoyed it that much...except for the fact that it was free. For me, it was about doing what was best for the girls out of obligation. I figured there would be plenty of time for them to pollute their bodies later. I should at least start them off right.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home