Wednesday, October 18

Short People Takes

One child is supposed to go to bed at 8:30, but she wants to go to bed at 7. The other child is supposed to go to bed at 7:30, but he wants to go to bed at, oh, never.

Doodles loves to listen to music and dance. I'm sick of most of his music, so I'?m slowly trying to infiltrate that little brain of his and plant in some good music. Unfortunately I realized I don't know any good music. Instead I'?ve taught Doodles how do the "Time Warp"?, how to "jump back, get down, go round and round and round, whoo!" and to shake his tush to the finest of '?80s tunes. That boy is so screwed at his senior prom.

Doodles likes to use his "gelectric toothbrush."

Pie has mastered the "point and screech." When she sees something she wants, her little finger shoots out at rapid-fire speed and she emits this high-pitched "eee eee eee eee" that drowns out the sound of the construction vehicles working on the house next door. She knows what she wants. Bet she'll never let a sinus infection interfere with her plans!

Doodles was watching his new favorite show, Kipper, and on it, Kipper was vacuuming. Doodles asked me, "What's that?" And I didn't know whether I should be fearful or proud that indeed I don't think Doodles has ever seen a vacuum. Dirt rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home