Friday, August 29

Early Morning Ramblings

Adam swears this actually happened this morning. I'm a little dubious of it, but he insists:

Doodles and Pie were dancing when Doodles announced: "You can find more music on DoodlesandPie.com. And you can order us online for birthday parties and shows."

Of course, while I was sitting in my office typing this, I heard a terrible moan and an "OH NO!" come from the kitchen.

"What's wrong?!" I asked,prepared to leap up to get bandages, call a plumber, or do whatever it is that warranted such an "OH NO!"

"We're out of coffee filters!!" A moment's pause. A big sigh of relief. "It's okay! It's okay! We have that gold one! Thank god. I just saw my life passing before me for a moment."

Too much coffee? Too much computer talk? Too much too much? Might be time for a cupcake. Yes, there are still some left.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger pepe said...

You know, you can always use folded papertowels as coffee filters...we do it all the time
AM

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home