Thursday, November 13

The Most Loved Mommy

Doodles was a guinea pig today at the Lab for Developmental Studies at our local Fancy Pants Ivy League school. He's done a ton of these and he loves doing them. Pie loves it too, but they didn't have a study for her today. Today's study was on multiplication and kids innate understanding of it (or lack thereof).

Me: So, Pie, someone will come out to play with you while Doodles does his study.
Pie: Someone will play with me?
Me: Yes.
Pie: Yea!
Doodles: But I don't need you to come in with me!
Me: You want to go in by yourself?
Doodles: Yes!
Me: Okay. Well, then Pie, I'll stay out and play with you.
Pie, voice rising: No! I want to play with someone else!

Ah, it's so good to be wanted...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home