Tuesday, April 8

April Showers Bring May Flowers, My Butt

For those of you who live in cold-weather states where people drive (I don't want to hear from the NYC crowd), you know how there's always that one asshole on the road who was too lazy to clean the snow off his car, so when he drives down the highway, the snow goes flying off, into your windshield, and it's just so darn annoying? Well, today that asshole was me. No, the snow was not too heavy to clear off. No, I was not late to work. I just felt like being an asshole because I was so pissed that it's friggin' April 8th--yes, a full two and a half weeks into spring--and we had about two inches of snow last night that I decided to take it out on the world. And let me tell you, I feel much better for it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home