Wednesday, April 16

Random Thoughts, Because Really, That’s All I Have Any More

What is up with a weather day that is “High: 87 Low: 32.” A friggin 55 degree difference for a single day. On another note, why doesn’t weather.com adjust its site so when the actual temperature goes above their high, it automatically readjusts the day’s high. Yesterday our high was 80 degrees, but the temperature was 84. Yes, this irritates me. But not as much as the fact that it’s going to be a high of 37 degrees tomorrow. That irritates me even more…. I went to see my all-time favorite band, The Iguanas, at Johnny D’s last night. It’s been a long time since Adam and I had been on an actual date together. Of course, by 11 p.m., we were both falling asleep. But we made it until the bitter end. Which means there’s danger of me passing out in my matzoh ball soup during the Passover seder tonight. It also makes me fear for my ability to pull the late nights at Jazz Fest…. Either Brown Brown (formerly known as Baby Brown Medros) either really likes the Iguanas or I had gas bubbles. I can't tell if he's actually moving around in there or not.... The next person who tells me I don’t look pregnant will be kicked in the kneecap. Seriously. Don’t even try me on this one. That is, if I don't fall asleep before the kick can be executed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home