Tuesday, April 8

More Peepalicious Fun!

My eternal thanks to Jennifer (aka Beene-Baby) for brightening a very gray day with the oh-so exciting news that the Peeps Fun Bus is going to be in my part of the world! They've even mentioned me by name (well they say "Attention all Peeps Fanatics," which is pretty darn close). How much more fun can it get than this: "The buses will be filled with Peep-tastic games and activities. Get a chance to make fun Peeps crafts, win some Peeps prizes and take a tour of the Peeps Fun Bus." You people think I'm kidding. But it's going into my calendar right now. Anyone in the Boston area who wants to come with me is invited. Just don't stand between the fat pregnant lady and the peeps if you don't want to get waddled over as I trample anything in my way to the bus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home