Friday, August 8

I'm Not Listening! I'm Not Listening! La La La La La La....

On Wednesday I went to the hospital for a "Meet the Doctors." Our OB is part of a call group, which means they each are on call one day a week and someone else covers their patients on other days. I was quite impressed with the group as a whole (six of the eight doctors were there. All but one is female. Just my luck, I'll end up with the only male. Not that I have anything against male OBs. I just don't want one coming anywhere near me), and they had an hour-long question-and-answer period. It was interesting and I learned a few new things, but they kept saying, over and over and over, not just the procedure that shall not be named, but it's natural corollary. They spent a good three hourse on the topic! (Okay, well it felt like three hours. Whatever!) Happily, I was not the only person in the room turning green. I have to say, as much as I'm not crazy about the idea of a c-section, I'd be very happy to avoid that other thing that shall not be named. Oh, I feel queasy even just remembering the lecture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home