Wednesday, March 10

Why Adam Doesn't Do the Shopping

One of Adam's fraternity buddies' daughters has her first birthday this coming weekend. A few of us got together last weekend to wish her a happy birthday. I told Adam to buy a present for her. Oh, he was so proud of himself. He came back with something he saw at a friend's house a while ago: this book. "Are you serious?" I asked him. "You do know that this is a present for the baby, not his father." "No, no," he said. "It's perfect. They'll love it." Right. Anyway, I let him give her the book. But I also bought her a toy from me and Doodles. Guess which present was more of a hit with the parents? Of course, the baby was happiest chewing on the birthday card. We should have just gotten her a stack of cardboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home