Wednesday, October 8

Ad Analysis

Some commercials are so absolutely annoying that you can't help but remember them. This pisses me off, because it means that the crappy ads are actually doing their job. The commercials that are really good, I can never remember what they're for. But the ones that get under my skin, they stick. It's just not fair. Right now my pet peeve commercial is "Are you gellin'? Like a felon." I guess people who watch baseball uniformly have bad feet because this ad has been on way too many times. The stupid tag line gets stuck in my head. I need better things to think about (and reading the news doesn't help--somehow Governor Schwartzenegger is even less comforting than "Are you gellin'?" ). At least I finally got the cow song out of my head

And when did the Cure sell out? Their music is now shilling for HP? Is nothing sacred?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home